We take care of it all
Our property management services are tailored to property owners on Twillingate Island looking to be hands-off with their short-term vacation rentals. Our services position clients for maximum occupancy rates and consistently positive client reviews.
By handling all aspects of property management, our clients are able to sit back, relax, and earn a favorable return on their investment property.
Reservations Manager/Guest Relations
- Create and manage online booking profiles (Airbnb & VRBO)
- Manage inquiries, bookings, and reviews
- Manage any on-site guest needs and/or questions
- Coordinate new/revised bookings with cleaning staff
Cleaning and Re-staging Management
- Hire and manage cleaning staff
- Coordinate all cleanings
- Manage payroll for cleaning staff
- Regular spot checks to ensure the highest standard of cleaning is maintained
- Hire and manage lawn care, as needed.
Emergency Contact, On Call Maintenance/Repair Management
- Coordinate for maintenance/repair, as needed.
- Respond to any emergency calls and assist/troubleshoot as necessary, 24×7.
Weekly Garbage Management
- Take garbage to curb prior to 8 am on garbage pick-up day.
Seasonal Opening & Closing
- Manage the opening (i.e., initial deep cleaning, water turn on, etc.) and closing (final clean, winterization, etc.), as needed.
Our property management services are offered as a package deal, for a management commission of 20% of nightly revenue (before cleaning fees and taxes).
This commission-based pricing model ensures that you only pay for our services when there is a direct benefit to your business.
All hard costs (i.e., cleaning wages, lawn care wages, tradespeople costs, supplies/materials, water turn on/off fees, etc.) will be passed along to you without markup. These costs will vary depending on the size of property/effort required, will be approved by you prior to proceeding and itemized in weekly reports.