Outport Realty is a Twillingate-based real estate brokerage and property management company. This position falls within the Property Management division and reports directly to the division head, Marie Magnin. Outport will have a minimum of 12 properties under management for the 2023 season. We work for our property owners and our guests. Our goals are to provide consistently 5-star experiences for our guests and to provide our property owners with maximum occupancy/revenue and peace of mind.
Monday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm, Saturday (11 – 4 pm)
April 10th start date – Sept 1st (or otherwise agreed)
You will be responsible for managing a team of housekeepers and maintenance resources, guest relations and property-owner relations.
As Property Experience Manager, your primary responsibility is to ensure the properties are cleaned and maintained to the highest standard and guest-ready by check in time.
- a good problem solver.
- high energy.
- comfortable working on a computer and with an online booking system.
- possess good digital and oral communication skills.
- have good people skills and work well in a team environment
- good organizational and leaderships skills.
- have a valid driver’s license and use of a vehicle.
Specific duties include
- Use our property management software to create and manage the cleaning and maintenance schedule for a minimum of 12 short term rental vacation homes.
- Manage a team of cleaners and maintenance resources
- Ensure accurate time keeping for cleaners
- Ensure cleaning staff supplies are stocked
- Ensure properties are stocked adequately for guests, and ensure costs are allocated to properties.
- Ensure properties are equipped with up-to-date information for guests (i.e., welcome book, instructions, etc.)
- Monitor the property management software for any guest on-site issues/questions, and respond accordingly.
- Provide support to cleaning staff, as required (i.e., maintenance issues at properties, etc.)
- Ensure the accuracy of listings, and update as necessary.
- Spot check properties after every cleaning (ensure cleaning checklists are completed)
- If necessary, back up cleaners or step in to clean yourself.
- Identify any maintenance issues (i.e., BBQ deep clean, outdoor window cleaning, lightbulb changes, broken appliances, etc.) and arrange for the fix.
- Notify management of any damages to properties or other issues (i.e., unresolved maintenance issues, guest complaints, etc.)
- Respond to inquiries/requests from property owners, and correspond with them as necessary re: maintenance and/or issues.