Are you interested in a seasonal housekeeping position? We’re looking to add to our team of housekeepers for the upcoming 2023 tourism season.
This position requires excellent attention to detail and commitment to providing the highest level of cleaning and home re-staging.
- Execute thorough cleaning of vacation rental properties to the highest standards (as set by Outport Realty).
- Complete cleaning checklist following all cleanings to ensure nothing was missed.
- Re-stage the property after each cleaning.
- Promptly notify Property Experience Manager of any issues with the property after guests check out (i.e., damage, missing items, excessive garbage, etc.)
- Notify Property Experience Manager of any supplies or maintenance needed.
- Be familiar with all properties and be prepared to clean and/or assist with cleaning each property.
- Communicate with Property Experience Manager to confirm weekly cleaning schedule.
- Start date: May 15th, or as otherwise agreed.
- End date: Sept 15th, or as otherwise agreed.
- Work days/hours will vary based on bookings and is subject to last minute changes.
- Typical work hours when cleanings are required will be from 11 till 4, to a maximum of 35 hours/week, up to 7 days/week.
- You will be compensated a flat rate/cleaning, the equivalent of $17.5/hour.
- Pay periods are weekly
- Must have use of a vehicle
- Utilize phone-based application to confirm schedule and tasks.